2018 Volkswagen Golf Family Fresno CA
As we get closer to 2018, it's time to meet the new Golf family! This award-winning lineup receives styling, technology and driver assistance updates across the board, demonstrating the passion that VW engineers have for making the best even better. Each new model gets modernized updates on their exterior and adds even more value over the outgoing version. If you are interested in purchasing a new 2018 Golf model, the revised Golf family goes on sale this fall.
For 2018, the Golf family will see an updated exterior design that showcases sharper lines, with new bumpers and a new chrome grille. Volkswagen has also made LED taillights and LED Daytime Running Lights standard across the lineup. Interior-wise, the Golf family will be outfitted with larger, more vivid touchscreen displays and a new Volkswagen Digital Cockpit. Forward Collision Warning, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, and Autonomous Emergency Braking is now found available on most SE trims and above.
Test Drive a 2018 Volkswagen Golf in Fresno CA
- 2018 Golf - Drivers can choose from a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission that comes paired to an available 1.8L TSI® engine that produces 170 horsepower. Other notable features on the 2018 Golf include rain-sensing wipers, available V-tex leatherette seating surfaces, and Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect.
- 2018 Golf Alltrack – Take the road less traveled in the 2018 Golf Alltrack, which comes standard with 4Motion® all-wheel drive, Hill Descent Control, and increased ground clearance. The new Golf Alltrack also comes standard with a 1.8-liter TSI turbocharged and direct-injected four-cylinder engine.
- 2018 Golf GTI – This sporty hatchback is perfect for those who like power in a simplified form. Its 2.0-liter TSI four-cylinder turbo now makes a standard 220 horsepower at 4,700 rpm and can be paired with either a six-speed DSG® automatic transmission or a six-speed manual, depending on your control preferences.
- 2018 Golf SportWagen – Whether you are cruising the countryside or maneuvering the city, the new Golf Sportwagen will keep you on your toes thanks to an available1.8L TSI engine mated to either a five-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission, depending on whether you prefer front-wheel drive or with 4Motion all-wheel drive.
- 2018 Golf R – This Golf family member is the most powerful of the lineup thanks to its four-cylinder turbocharged and direct-injection TSI 2.0-liter engine that produces 292 horsepower when powered by premium fuel. A brand-new seven-speed DSG dual clutch automatic is available to Golf R drivers who want efficiency and control.
Do you want to see the Golf family in person? Then stop by Michael Volkswagen of Fresno and take one for a test drive!